|Вестник самарского государственного экономического университета
Vestnik of Samara State University of Economics
|2018 №4 (162)
|THEORY OF ECONOMICS|
|Petrov N.A., Mikhailov A.M.|
|THEORETICAL RATIONALE FOR THE MECHANISM OF TRANSMISSION OF CYCLIC VIBRATIONS THROUGH INTERACTION OF PRODUCTION FACTORS|
|The cyclic processes in the economic environment take place under the influence of changes in the ratio of production factors. The views of scholars of various economic trends-Marxism, Keynesianism, the German historical school, etc. are systematized on the causes of economic crises. Monetary and non-monetary factors of overaccumulation are divided as reasons for the existence of cyclical dynamics, and the rationale for their impact on the origin of the economic crisis is given. The economic cycle is considered in connection with the interaction of production factors with industrial and financial capital.
Keywords: production factors, economic cycle, rate of profit, consumption, overconsumption.
• the causes of crisis processes arising as a result of the disruption in the functioning of in-dustrial and financial capitals were systematized;
• the mechanism of the cyclic development that took place under the influence of changes in the ratio of production factors was justified;
• approaches to stabilize economic cycles were revealed.
|Сведения:||Nikita A. Petrov, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor; Alexander M. Mikhailov, Doctor of Economics, Professor. - Samara State University of Economics.||9|
|FOREIGN ECONOMIC RELATIONS OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE XXI CENTU-RY: PROBLEMS, SEARCHES, PROSPECTS|
|The analysis of trends in external economic relations of Russia and Armenia at the end of the past and the beginning of this century is presented, the problems and prospects of their development and dependence on foreign political and economic factors are revealed both in the countries, region and in the world.
Keywords: Republic of Armenia, Russian Federation, external non-economic relations, tendencies, challenges, problems, prospects.
• the analysis of Armenia’s foreign economic relations with Russia in the period from the end of the last century to the present was carried out;
• a complex of economic and political problems that impede the development of the Armenian economy, which affect the development of foreign economic relations with Russia, was revealed;
• based on the analysis of Armenia’s statistical data, statistics of business structures, re-search and journalistic materials, the trends and prospects for foreign economic relations between the two countries were determined;
• the interrelation of external economic relations of Russia and Armenia with political fac-tors in these countries, in the region and in the world, which affect approaches and ways to solve the identified problems, was grounded.
|Сведения:||Sergey N. Folomeev, Candidate of History, Associate Professor, Samara State University of Economics.||16|
|Chernova O.A., Kosolapova N.A.|
|CONCEPTS OF THE SUSTAINABLE REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT WHEN IMPLEMENTING MANAGEMENT PROJECTS OF WATER COMPLEX ON THE NIZHNI DON|
|In the framework of the study, the socio-economic consequences of the construction of the Bagaevsky waterworks on the Don River from the standpoint of ensuring the sustainable regional development are analyzed. Based on assessment indicators determined by the authors, possible changes in the social, economic and ecological subsystem of the economy of territories, which are located in the zone affected by this hydrotechnical project, are revealed. Practical recommendations on smoothing the negative consequences of the project implementation are offered.
Keywords: region, sustainable development, social and economic effects, hydrotechnical project.
• the concepts of the regional sustainable regional development determined the quantitative and expedient nature of consequences on implementing water management projects complex and necessitated an understanding of their impact on social, economic and ecological subsystems of the territory;
• the sustainable regional development was expressed in accordance with economic methods of managing social and environmental aspects of the life of the population;
• the consequences of the hydrotechnical project implementation are ambiguous in terms of the scale and nature of the manifestation, enhancing and / or smoothing the emerging socioeconomic and environmental effects;
• a systematic approach to the management of the regional water complex makes it possible to name the analytical tool for assessing the consequences of the hydrotechnical project implementation as one of the main mechanisms in the regional strategy.
|Сведения:||Olga A. Chernova, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Southern Federal University, Leading Researcher of the Russian Information-Analytical and Scientific-Research Water Center, Rostov-on-Don; Natalia A. Kosolapova, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Southern Federal University, Leading Researcher of the Russian Information-Analytical and Scientific-Research Water Center, Rostov-on-Don.||27|
|Dadykin V.S., Dadykina O.V.|
|GEOECONOMIC MONITORING AS A TOOL FOR IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF MANAGEMENT USING UNDERGROUNDMINERAL RESOURCES|
|In modern economic conditions, regions need to search for new drivers of investment growth in order to pre-serve sustainable development. In this connection, the problem of information security of the subsoil use proc-ess becomes especially topical. It should be noted that a large number of problems in recent years have accu-mulated in the sphere of investment potential management (IPM), as one of the most important elements of na-tional economic security. One of the most acute problems in this sphere is the almost complete lack of infor-mation on subsoil use in the field of common mineral resources (CMR). The authors considered one of ap-proaches to the formation of geo-economic monitoring, taking into account the module associated with CMR, with a view to increase the socio-economic efficiency of the subsoil management process.
Keywords: mineral and raw materials base, mineral and raw material potential, geo-economic monitoring, common mineral resources, investment attractiveness.
• common minerals are an integral part of the subsoil use process, as they are used in most indus-tries, road and housing construction, are incidentally extracted in the development of other depos-its;
• the conducted analysis made it possible to identify the problems associated with the interests of subsoil users and the state in the process of information interaction and the exchange of geologi-cal and economic information;
• to solve the identified problems, it is proposed to apply geo-economic monitoring integrated into existing information resources of Rosgeolfond and consisting of blocks that are characterized by a set of geological and economic indicators.
|Сведения:||Valery S. Dadykin, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor; Olga V. Dadykina, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor. - Bryansk State Technical University.||38|
|ECONOMICS, ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS, BRANCHES, COMPLEXES|
|THE MODEL FOR INVESTING INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS|
|The extremely important role of innovations in the development of the country’s economy is obvious, there-fore special attention should be paid to investment in innovative strategies for socially responsible business. The article considers such forms of investment of innovation development strategies as intellectual and mone-tary assets and their equivalents, a number of classification forms are distinguished (types of ownership of re-sources, objects of innovation activity, organizational forms, nature of participation in investment). Also, types of investment in innovative strategies for the development of socially responsible business and the clas-sification of investment by certain features (in terms of investment, reliability, time of implementation, in re-lation to the object of investment, by ownership, source, object of investment, by participation in the invest-ment process).
In the course of the research, such models of investing innovative strategies for the development of socially responsible business as market, network (or cluster), corporate-state, strategy of forced “imitation” develop-ment (or mesocorporate) model are analyzed in detail, and their comparative characteristics are presented. Particular attention is paid to the corporate-state model and public-private partnership.As a result of the analy-sis, an actual model of investing innovative development strategies is proposed, which makes it possible to in-crease the efficiency of implementing innovative strategies for socially responsible business. Strategies, in which this model should be implemented, and the most rational tool for assessing the effectiveness of at-tracted funds, which is economic and mathematical modeling, including the formulas necessary to calculate the effectiveness of investments are presented.
Keywords: investment, modeling, innovative strategies, socially responsible business.
• a model for investing innovative strategies for the development of socially responsible business (SRB) was presented;
• a strategy was presented in which the implementation of the model will be most effective;
• a tool for assessing the effectiveness of raised funds and their sensitivity to interest rate changes was developed.
|Сведения:||Varvara V. Danshina, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov.||44|
|FINANCE, CURRENCY CIRCULATION AND CREDIT|
|Bogatyrev V.D., Inozemtsev V.V.|
|STAGES OF APPLICATION OF ECONOMIC-MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR CASH FLOW OF THE INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE’S PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES|
|The shortcomings of planning methods at enterprises manufacturing rocket and space technology are illustrated in the incompleteness of accounting for interrelationships between the use of resources and conditions of relations with outside organizations. This significantly affects the balance of inflow and outflow of cash and may lead to their deficit, which entails many negative consequences from the delay of the production cycle before the initiation of the bankruptcy procedure and disruption of the plan for the performance of the state order. In this article, the stages of practical application of the economic and mathematical model for the cash flow of the industrial enterprise and the algorithm for calculating it, taking into account borrowing, are considered. The results of calculations justify the economic effectiveness of the developed model and the algorithms for its solution.
Keywords: economic-mathematical model, cash flow, production program, optimization.
• an economic and mathematical model for the cash flow of the enterprise’s production activities in the manufacture of rocket and space technology was developed;
• an algorithm for solving the economic and mathematical model for the cash flow of the enterprise’s productive activities was created;
• calculations were carried out to confirm the adequacy of the model and calculation algorithms.
|Сведения:||Vladimir D. Bogatyrev, Doctor of Economics, vice-rector, Samara National Research University; Vyacheslav V. Inozemtsev, head of the department of the Progress-rocket and space center, Samara.||53|
|A BANKING PRODUCT AND ITS PLACE IN FORMATION OF THE COMMERCIAL BANK’S PRODUCT POLICY|
|Banking innovation, banking product, banking service and banking operation are the key categories of the banks’ product policy. However, in science, there is no holistic understanding of the relationship of these terms. The objectives of the work are to analyze the scientific points of view regarding the meaning of these concepts and to show their interrelation. The general scientific dialectical method of cognition, empirical (comparison, measurement, description) and theoretical (formal and dialectical logic) methods are applied. The results of the research can be used for a comprehensive analysis of existing approaches to the formation of banks’ product policies, as well as to the universalization of the content of existing terms used in regulatory legal acts, internal regulations of credit institutions, as well as in contracts, which will increase transparency of service conditions for clients and avoid intuition in understanding terms. Conclusions: the term “banking product” includes the concepts of banking services and banking operations. At the same time, the banking product is the basis for changes in the product policy based on banking innovation.
Keywords: banking product, banking service, banking operation, banking innovation, product line, product policy.
• analysis of the main normative documents of the Russian Federation, as well as theoretical ap-proaches of modern domestic researchers to the interpretation of the terms “banking innovation”, “banking product”, “banking service” and “banking operation” was carried out;
• the author’s definitions of product policy, banking innovation, banking product, banking services and banking operations were formed;
• the author’ s concept of the interconnection of concepts under study was developed within the framework of the product policy.
|Сведения:||Alexander A. Glebov, a post-graduate student, Rostov State University of Economics.||63|
|FINANCIAL AND CREDIT RESOURCES AND THEIR ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRISES OF THE REAL SECTOR OF ECONOMY|
|The development of the real sector of economy in Russia depends on the volume of financial and credit resources. Therefore, their formation, sources, optimization require a deep theoretical study. The aim of the research is to show the correlation of these sources and their role in the development of enterprises in the real sector of economy. To achieve this goal, scientific methods of cognition, extensive practical material are used. The concept of financial and credit resources is analyzed. The main directions of lending to the subjects of the real sector of economy are considered. The estimation of banks’ credit activity is given.
Keywords: financial and credit resources, credit, real sector of economy, enterprise, small and medium-sized business, banks, capital.
• the analysis of theoretical bases of financial and credit resources was carried out;
• the characteristic of attraction and accommodation of financial and credit resources was given;
• the ways to develop enterprises by branches were determined at the expense of attracting financial and credit resources.
|Сведения:||Mikhail A. Pershin, a post-graduate student, Samara State University of Economics.||69|
|INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL-LEGAL FORMS OF INSURERS ON PERFORMANCE RESULTS|
|An econometric model has been developed that makes it possible to assess the impact of organizational and legal forms of insurer institutions on their profits, which is necessary for the development of the Russian insurance market and the improvement of requirements for the creation of insurance organiza-tions. To analyze the effectiveness of their activities, a balanced system of indicators and statistical bases for 2015-2016, including a qualitative description of the “organizational and legal form of the in-surer”, the main indicators of insurance organizations in terms of their organizational and legal forms are calculated: insurance premiums per 1 ruble of statutory and equity capital, profitability of capital and assets, sufficiency of insurance reserves and level of payments. The necessity of restructuring of the information provided by the Bank of Russia on subjects of the insurance business with the aim of simplifying the process of forming statistical databases for further research of this problem and fore-casting the state of the insurance market as a whole is substantiated.
Keywords: organizational and legal form of insurers, indicators characterizing the activity of insurance organizations, financial position of insurers.
• the advantages and disadvantages of creating commercial insurance companies in differ-ent organizational and legal forms were revealed;
• in the analysis of the influence of organizational and legal forms of creating insurers on their financial condition and performance results, a balanced system of indicators was de-veloped and applied;
• a regression model was created that allows forecasting profits / losses from the activities of commercial insurers created in different organizational and legal forms.
|Сведения:||Valeria S. Gudkova, a student, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow.||75|
|Самарский государственный экономический университет © 2007-2021|