|Вестник самарского государственного экономического университета
Vestnik of Samara State University of Economics
|2018 №3 (161)
|THEORY OF ECONOMICS|
|Rodichev I.A., Rodicheva V.B., Mokeeva N.N.|
|THEORETICAL ANALYSIS BACKGROUND OF FINANCIAL STABILITY OF CREDIT ORGANIZATIONS IN MODERN ECONOMIC CONDITIONS|
|The content, criteria, factors of financial stability assessment of a commercial bank are studied, its financial stability analysis is presented, measures for its enhancement are developed, and the economic efficiency of the proposed measures is estimated. The issues of commercial banks’ activity with the purpose of improving their financial stability are considered. Particular attention is paid to the study of the content, factors affecting financial sustainability, as well as the criteria and world experience of improving the indicators responsible for improving financial stability of credit institutions.
Keywords: assets, banking system, banking risks, commercial organization, liquidity, supervision, liabilities, financial stability.
• factors influencing financial stability of credit organizations are defined;
• foreign experience in the field of assessing financial stability of financial organizations are considered;
• proposals for the integrated use of the methodology for determining financial sustainability are defined.
|Email:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Сведения:||Igor A. Rodichev, Head of Department of JSC “UCP “Vector”, Yekaterinburg; Valeriya B. Rodicheva, a senior lecturer, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg; Natalia N. Mokeeva, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg. ||9|
|Myslyakova Yu.G., Matushkina N.A.|
|MODELING OF THE BASIC CODE OF THE REGION’S INNOVATION AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT: THEORETICAL ASPECTS AND METHODOLOGICAL RECOMMENDATIONS|
|The relevance of the topic of this article is the subject of the fact that existing modern theories of innovation and industrial development of territories have not formed a unified approach to the solution of topical issues of the regional economy, therefore, the study’s aim is to justify a new code approach to the innovation and industrial development of Russian regions and develop recommendations for modeling its basic code. The authors of the work revealed the codes of the territory, which determine peculiarities and inclination of the region to various static and dynamic processes, under the influence of endogenous and exogenous factors of economic practice. The scientific significance of the study is characterized by methodological recommendations for modeling the region’s base code, based on the authors’ methodology for assessing the “defining” area codes, on the matrix of code connections that reflect the power of their mutual influence on the structure of the innovation and industrial code. The introduction of the methodology for modeling the basic innovation and industrial development code, based on the example of the Sverdlovsk region, confirms the practical significance of the authors’ findings from the point of view of their application as a tool for forecasting the economic growth / decline of any territory, taking into account its historically developed potential and specifics. The results obtained will be of interest to researchers engaged in the development of the theory and methodology of the innovation and / or industrial regional economy.
Keywords: code approach, innovation and industrial development, hereditary territory record, core of “defining” codes, strength of the code connection, modeling of the base code.
• the content of the code approach to the region’s innovation and industrial development through its main provisions is disclosed;
• a step-by-step methodology for modeling the basic code of the region’s innovation and industrial development is presented;
• a model of the basic code of the region’s innovation and industrial development is presented using the example of the Sverdlovsk region.
|Сведения:||Yulia G. Myslyakova, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Ural State University of Economics; a senior scientific worker, Institute of Economics, the Urals branch of RAS, Yekaterinburg; Natalia A. Matushkina, Candidate of Economics, a senior scientific worker, Institute of Economics, the Urals branch of RAS, Yekaterinburg.
|ECONOMICS, ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS, BRANCHES, COMPLEXES|
|MANAGEMENT DECISIONON DEVELOPMENT OF THE INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT|
|The development of the industrial enterprise is the basis for stable operation and the basis for successful competition. In modern conditions, characterized by the instability of the global socio-economic system and increased risks (political, investment, currency, technological, etc.), the enterprise is forced to take constant care of its competitiveness and make appropriate decisions about its own development. The article deals with the issues of managing the development of the industrial enterprise in a highly competitive environment. In the course of the research, the algorithm for making managerial decisions on the development of the industrial enterprise is developed. The constructed algorithm consists of trivial steps, it does not require the specialist to have special knowledge, qualification and special competence, does not need the use of specific equipment and software. On the basis of the comparative competitive analysis and the method of expert assessments, competitive positions of seven Crimean printing enterprises are determined. As a result, their competitive advantages and critical indicators reflecting vulnerabilities are established. The most important aspects and factors of the company’s development from the point of view of competitiveness are determined, and conclusions about the priority directions for improving its organizational, marketing, financial and production activities are drawn, and recommendations for choosing the direction of the enterprise development from the perspective of increasing its competitiveness are presented.
Keywords: development management, industrial enterprise, methods of expert assessments, algorithm, management, critical factors, system of indicators and characteristics.
• the algorithm for making managerial decisions on the development of the industrial enterprise on the basis of a comparative competitive analysis is developed and tested in Crimea;
• key factors that characterize the competitive strength of the enterprise, thereby forming a toolkit for assessing the competitive power are identified and appropriately grouped;
• competing forces (ordinary and absolute) for seven Crimean enterprises are calculated, which allow them to rank positively and draw conclusions about the the development stage;
• based on the assessment, the data on the strengths and weaknesses of Crimean publishing and printing enterprises are presented, the main factors of their competitive advantages / weaknesses are identified;
• as a result of the analysis, the directions for the development of the enterprise under study are outlined and a list of measures to increase the competitive status of this economic entity is proposed.
|Сведения:||Andrei V. Veretyokhin, a senior lecturer, V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Simferopol.||23|
|RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF HISTORICAL TIME SERIES OF MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS OF THE POST-SOVIET COUNTRIES|
|The accumulation of theoretical and practical material in the form of time series, characterizing the development of countries in the world, makes it possible to formulate a research methodology. The goal of this research work is the author’s presentation of the research methodology of historical time series of macroeconomic indicators of the post-Soviet countries. The consideration of methodology elements at the theoretical level in the domestic literature determines the use of methods such as analysis and synthesis, as well as the comparison method. As a result of studying and summarizing the main theoretical and methodological provisions, the author’s methodology is formed, which can be applied to the study of economies of all countries that were part of the socialist camp.
Keywords: statistics, research methodology, conceptual framework, statistical tools, approaches, post-Soviet countries.
• the structure of the scientific research methodology is singled out, its features are considered in the context of the analysis of historical time series of macroeconomic indicators of the post-Soviet countries;
• the author’s research methodology of historical time series of macroeconomic indicators of the post-Soviet countries is formed, its essence is grounded.
|Сведения:||Aleksander P. Tsypin, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor of Statistics and Econometrics Department, Orenburg State University.||34|
|EVALUATION OF JOB SATISFACTION AS A KEY FACTOR OF WORK MOTIVATION AND LABOR PRODUCTIVITY|
|The importance of staff motivation, serving as a tool for satisfying their interests, is emphasized, which is the main determinant that positively influences work. Motivation is an important factor in the effectiveness of work. The managers of the enterprise are also largely motivated, they dedicate a lot of energy, time and money to production. The reasons are constantly growing competition, new and modern technologies, rapid business development and globalization itself. The main goal of motivation is to acquire and retain a capable, high-performance employee and work effectively. The objectives of the article are to determine motivating factors on the basis of the questionnaire that are a prerequisite for job satisfaction and they influence positively, as well as to find out which non-financial tools lead to higher productivity and are most preferable. The theoretical part is devoted to motivating factors. The object of the study was a group of VЉTE students of combined forms of study in Ceske Budejovice.
Keywords: motivation, motivation factors, financial reward, intangible motivation, praise and recognition, constructive criticism, work, timely feedback, satisfaction.
• motivating factors for employees are revealed, its non-financial tools are identified in order to increase job satisfaction and its effectiveness;
• the assessment of employee satisfaction as the main determinant of work motivation and labor productivity;
• the analysis of motivating factors affecting work is carried out;
• the questionnaire method is proposed;
• the data is evaluated.
|Сведения:||Iveta Kmecova, Institute of Technology and Business in Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic.||43|
|FINANCE, CURRENCY CIRCULATION AND CREDIT|
|BANKING SECTOR AS SOURCE OF FINANCING MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY|
|At the present stage of financial and economic activity development, M & A transactions of Russian companies take a special place. For the successful conduct of M & A, the importance of financial security for such transactions is actualized. The most common and well-known institutions for financing M & A in Russia are banks. The purpose of the study is to determine the role of the banking sector in financing mergers and acquisitions, as well as in the construction of conditional schemes for such financing. Based on some examples, the financial and economic relations between the banking sector and companies that perform mergers and acquisitions, as well as the influence of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on these processes among commercial banks, are determined.
Keywords: mergers and acquisitions, financial security schemes, financial market instruments, commercial banks, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
• the analysis of the Russian capital market in the form of bank loans and loans to finance mergers and acquisitions of companies made it possible to identify factors that determine the popularity of bank loans in financing M & A in the Russian economy;
• on the basis of factual and analytical data, a generalized scheme for financing M & A is constructed through bank loans. The scheme reflects the subjects of financial security and the main directions of financial resource flows and counter obligations;
• the constant complication of M & A financing forms by the banking sector is noted due to the dynamically developing instruments of the financial market. Mergers and acquisitions are financed through the use of derivatives, as well as through the purchase of shares and bonds on the securities market;
• the role of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation in financing possible M & A is determined, and the scheme of such financing is reflected.
|Сведения:||Petr S. Kirichenko, a post-graduate student, Rostov State University of Economics.||50|
|Самарский государственный экономический университет © 2007-2021|