|Вестник самарского государственного экономического университета
Vestnik of Samara State University of Economics
|2018 №7 (165)
|THEORY OF ECONOMICS|
|KARL MARX - MAN, WHO FIRST DIAGNOSED CAPITALISM|
|The methods used in this work are the convergence of economic and medical approaches to the analysis of the capitalist mode of production, the assessment of the economic system as a biological one (as a living organism). From the standpoint of these methods, it is concluded that the economist whose ideas had the greatest impact on the recovery of the economic system, is an outstanding economist of his time. The results of research, conclusions, discoveries and recommendations of scientists-economists and economists-practitioners are a kind of anamnesis of the life of capitalism and its disease, diagnosis, treatment plan and epicrisis (discharge or postmortem). The role of scholars of XVIII-XX centuries is considered in economic science. The role of Karl Marx - the main economist of the XIX century, that had seen numerous symptoms of progressive disease of capitalism, is highlighted. Marx was the first to give the capitalist system a reasonable clinical diagnosis: the deepening of the basic contradiction of capitalism leads to the death of this system. Now it is necessary to clarify diagnostic methods, treatment plan of capitalism and therapeutic methods, successfully used in the past by outstanding economists of the twentieth century and based on the diagnosis made by K. Marx. Therefore, the significance of Marx’s brilliant discoveries is increasing today both in theoretical, scientific and practical terms. This is particularly important for the reformed Russian economy, where the depth of the disease of capitalism has reached extreme severity.
Keywords: convergence of economic and medical approaches to analysis, largest economists of the time, anamnesis of life and disease, diagnosis, treatment plan and epicrisis (discharge or posthumous) of capitalism, actual saviors of capitalism from death, combination of therapeutic and surgical methods of treatment of capitalism, depth of the disease of capitalism.
• the assessment criteria of the economy by researchers as the largest economists of the time are highlighted;
• outstanding economists in the history of science XVIII-XX centuries are identified;
• the role of K. Marx - the largest economist of the XIX century, who was the first to make a reasonable diagnosis of the capitalist system is shown;
• the special treatment of the painful capitalist system of Russia on the basis of the diagnosis of K. Marx is revealed.
|Сведения:||Vladimir A. Noskov, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Samara State University of Economics.||9|
|REGIONAL ECONOMY |
|Khasaev G.R., Khmeleva G.A., Korolevà E.N.|
|STRUCTURAL TRANSFORMATION OF THE ECONOMY IN RUSSIAN REGIONS: INNOVATION ASPECT|
|The purpose of the article is to assess the current state of economic transformation in Russian regions in the innovative aspect and to determine measures to accelerate it. For this purpose, the theoretical basis of transformation of the economy in the innovative aspect is studied, the coefficient of the rate of transformation of the economy is introduced, the methodology for assessing the stability of regional innovation subsystems under external influences (economic sanctions 2014-2016) is developed and tested, the results of a survey of innovative enterprises in regions are presented, practical measures are proposed to support the most promising regions and enterprises in the innovative aspect. The scientific novelty of the research is to develop a tool for assessing the state of structural transformation of the regional economy in the innovative aspect. The applied use of the article results is connected with the development of practical measures to create favorable conditions for accelerating the process of transformation of the economy and intensification of innovation in regions. To achieve the purpose, the authors proposed the speed ratio of transformation of the economy in regions and methods of sustainability appraisal of regional innovation systems, the use of which allowed identifying the leading regions. The study of the specifics of the economic structure of the leading regions in the restructuring of the economy and the stability of innovation systems, as well as their experience of restructuring and innovation activities, the results of surveys of innovative enterprises allowed forming an information base of conclusions about the problems of structural transformation. The result of the article is a well-grounded concept for the development of a pilot project aimed at systematic work on the formation of a new model of the economy in regions based on new knowledge and technologies.
Keywords: region, structural transformation, innovation, economic sanctions, project.
• structural transformation is the process of transformation of the economy of Russian regions on the basis of deep technological modernization of traditional industrial production and on the basis of new high-tech industries;
• the key to the successful structural transformation of the economy in the region is sustainable innovation systems and ensuring the operating growth rates of the manufacturing sector compared to the mining sector;
• almost a third of Russian regions are already experiencing economic transformation towards expansion of the manufacturing sector, but regional innovation subsystems are not sufficiently stable yet;
• the concept of the project is to create a “window of opportunity” for regions seeking to form a modern structure of the economy with high-tech industries and the production of competitive products.
|Email:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Сведения:||Gabibulla R. Khasaev, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Acting rector; Galina A. Khmeleva, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor; Elena N. Koroleva, Doctor of Economics, Professor - Samara State University of Economics.||16|
|FORMATION OF INNOVATION CLUSTERS IN THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR OF THE REGIONAL ECONOMY|
|The agricultural sector is an important element of the regional economic system as a guarantor of food security in the region. Recently, many works of domestic researchers pay attention to the problem of knowledge transfer for the successful innovative development of the agricultural sector of the economy. However, the methodological basis for the formation of innovation agricultural clusters as the core of the creation and commercialization of competitive scientific knowledge, as well as the organizational and economic mechanisms of the innovation environment development in the agricultural sector have not been developed yet. In addition, there is no common presentation describing the structure, functions and mechanisms of the formation of agricultural innovation clusters, are methods to implement competition benefits are not disclosed. The mentioned problems and their interrelation make it relevant to develop recommendations for the formation of the regional innovation system of the agricultural sector and its adaptation the changing regional conditions of reproduction. The article presents the results of empirical research that allowed developing organizational mechanisms of innovative development of the agricultural economy, based on the interaction of economic, techno-logical factors and innovative institutional structures in the agricultural sector.
Keywords: agricultural sector, regional economy, innovations, innovation cluster, innovative development.
• a conceptual model of technology transfer reflecting the interaction of production, science and education in the agricultural sector of the regional economy is presented;
• a plan of creating an innovation cluster in the agricultural sector in the region are developed to stimulate innovation activity;
• recommendations on optimization of the management system of innovative development of the agricultural sector of the region are given.
|Сведения:||V. Mamay, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Samara State Agricultural Academy. ||27|
|ECONOMICS, ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS, BRANCHES, COMPLEXES |
|Plotnikov A.P., Kazakova F.A.|
|DEVELOPMENT OF METHODOLOGICAL TOOLS FOR ASSESSMENT ECONOMIC SECURITY|
|The article is devoted to the problem of further development of methodological tools for complex assessment of economic security of the organization due to the modification of existing and the introduction of new performance indicators. Various existing methodological and methodical approaches, as well as indicators used to assess the economic security of organizations are analyzed. It is established that the generally recognized method of complex assessment has not been formed yet, and there are difficulties with determining the composition of the assessment criteria. In order to develop the existing methodological tools, the authors propose and justify the refined indicators of development intensity and economic growth, a new indicator of risk return, the calculation of which allows getting a fairly rapid generalized assessment of the economic security of the organization and is based not on expert assessments, but on the data of financial and management reporting.
Keywords: organization, economic security, assessment, methodological tools, assessment indicators, total level of risk, economic value added, rate of development intensity, rate of economic growth, profitability.
• it is established that at present there are significant gaps in the methods of integrated assessment of economic security of organizations, including as part of the assessment criteria;
• a new estimated risk return indicator based on the comparison of the rate of change in the integrated indicator of the organization performance (economic value added) and the rate of change in the aggregate level of risks generated by organizations are proposed and justified, which allow analyzing the ratio of the economic (financial) performance of the organization and the total risk;
• the refined indicators of rates of development intensity and economic growth are offered, respectively reflecting return on labor, material and financial resources in dynamics, and also dynamics of economic growth of the organization on various components;
• the calculation of the proposed indicators is based not on expert assessments, but on the available data of the financial and management reporting of the organization and allows getting a fairly rapid assessment of the level of economic security of the organization in dynamics.
|Сведения:||Arkady P. Plotnikov, Doctor of Economics, Professor; Flura A. Kazakova, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor of “Economic security and management of innovations” Department. - Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov.||32|
|Chernova D.V., Ivanova N.V., Evtodieva Т.Е., Kryuchkova N.A.|
|THE HERITAGE CONCEPT OF INFORMATION AND LOGISTICS INFRASTRUCTURE OBJECTS OF THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP FIFA 2018 ™ IN THE SAMARA REGION|
|The relevance of the topic is due to the fact that at present, despite the holding sports events at various levels, the question of their effectiveness with regard to the creation and further use of infrastructure facilities in the heritage mode is not fully analyzed yet. There is no scientific basis for substantiating effective heritage of sports mega events, and existing developments and approaches are fragmentary. Based on the foregoing, it can be noted that the most significant issue at this point is the definition of conceptual bases for the heritage of sports mega events, in particular, the Football World Cup FIFA 2018 ™ at the regional and national level. Thus, the purpose of the study is to determine the main provisions of the heritage concept of the information and logistics infrastructure the Football World Cup FIFA 2018 ™ in the Samara region. Within the framework of the research, both general scientific and particular methods were used: analysis and synthesis, expert methods, system approach, structural-functional and morphological analysis. As the main results of the study, it can be noted that on the basis of the analysis of theoretical positions and approaches to the definition of the notion of “heritage of sporting events”, the definition of “infrastructure of mega events” was proposed, factors influencing the functioning of infrastructure objects within the framework of the heritage mode were identified, and the methodological basis of the concept of on-the-trail, the system of indicators for assessing the heritage efficiency of information and logistics infrastructure objects of the Samara region were presented. The formulated provisions are the basis for further research and development of the heritage of sports mega events.
Keywords: information and logistics infrastructure, sports events, infrastructure of mega-events, Football World Cup, heritage, KPI, system approach, economic effect, social effect.
• the definition of “infrastructure of mega events” is proposed; it is proposed to divide the entirety heritage of the Football World Cup objects into three components: material (infrastructural) objects, intangible (technological) results, changes in the quality and structure of the human capital of the region;
• conceptual provisions of the heritage of information and logistics infrastructure objects of the Football World Cup FIFA 2018 ™ in the Samara Region are presented;
• key tools for managing the information and logistics infrastructure of the Football World Cup FIFA 2018 ™ in the Samara Region are proposed.
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Сведения:||Dana V. Chernova, Doctor of Economics, Professor, head of the Department of Commerce, Service and Tourism; Natalia V. Ivanova, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor of the Department of Commerce, Service and Tourism; Tatyana E. Evtodieva, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor; Natalia A. Kryuchkova, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor - Samara State University of Economics.||38|
|Gafarova E.A., Kantor O.G.|
|ASSESSMENT METHODS OF REGIONAL HUMAN CAPITAL: OVERVIEW OF APPROACHES|
|In modern conditions, effective management of human capital is able to provide not only economic growth of the state, but also its competitive advantages. From these positions, in order to identify the best practices of human capital formation in the subjects of the Russian Federation, the methods of its assessment at the regional level are of particular importance. As approaches to the assessment of regional human capital, the article considers representative, index, cost and income methods, their description and provides an overview of practices of Russian researchers. The analysis showed that the most popular methods of quantitative assessment of human capital in scientific research are representative and index. However, the use of these methods for inter-regional comparisons of indicators causes a lot of disputes because of their inability to take into account the polarization of intra-regional development, the quality of the regional education system, compliance with the real needs of the economy, etc. Special emphasis is placed on the critical analysis of indicators used to assess regional human capital. The problems that prevent obtaining adequate quantitative estimates of human capital are analyzed. Among the most significant of them are the lack of a single interpretation of the concept of “regional human capital”, the imperfection of the instrumental and methodological base, the lack of information provided by state statistics.
Keywords: human capital, regional human capital, quantitative assessment of human capital, region.
• key aspects to be taken into account in the analysis of human capital;
• methods used to assess the regional human capital are determined, their strengths and weaknesses are identified;
• a critical analysis of indicators is used in the quantitative assessment of human capital.
|Сведения:||Elena A. Gafarova, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, senior researcher; Olga G. Kantor, Candidate of Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor, senior researcher - Institute of Social and Economic Research of the Ufa Federal Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. ||54|
|FINANCE, CURRENCY CIRCULATION AND CREDIT |
|Manyaeva V.A., Krivonozhkina M.A.|
|ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT OF MARKET RISKS IN THE ECONOMIC SECURITY SYSTEM OF THE CREDIT ORGANIZATION|
|The relevance of the research topic is due to the need to develop theoretical and methodological provisions and develop practical recommendations for analyzing and assessing market risks in order to protect against external and internal threats in the system of sustainable economic security of a credit institution aimed at minimizing and eliminating the risks of its activities. The statement of the problem is to conduct a comprehensive study of the methodology for analyzing and assessing market risks of the credit institution that provides information for ensuring economic security.The purpose of the study is to develop theoretical and methodological provisions and practical recommendations on the formation of information in the process of analysis and assessment of market risks of the credit organization to ensure its economic security. Within the framework of this research, the following general scientific methods of cognition were used: grouping, analogy, deduction, induction, analysis, synthesis, etc. The system approach was used as the methodological basis. Based on the results of the study, the following results were obtained: the concept and essence of risk in the economic security system of the credit institution is defined; the factors and threats of the economic security system of the credit institution are systematized; risk classification of PJSC “Sberbank”; market risks affecting the economic security of PJSC “Sberbank” are analyzed and assessed. The materials of the article can be useful for practical and scientific workers in the field of risk analysis and assessment and economic security of the credit institution, teachers, graduate students, undergraduates and students in the fields of Economics, Management and Economic security of higher education institutions.
Keywords: market risks, risk assessment, threats, economic security of the credit institution, risk classification, risk analysis, economic security service.
• the concept is defined, the essence of risks and their reasons in the economic security system of the credit institution are established;
• the definition of the economic security of the credit institution is given, the essence of economic threats in the activity of credit institutions is considered;
• the risk and threat factors of the credit institution are systematized, the risk classification of PJSC “Sberbank” is presented;
• the analysis and assessment of market risks affecting the economic security of PJSC “Sberbank”, using SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis and M. Porter’s Five Forces Framework is carried out.
|Сведения:||Vera A. Manyaeva, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Samara State University of Economics; Maria A. Krivonozhkina, specialist, PJSC “Sberbank”.||61|
|RANKING CRITERIA OF INDUSTRIES FOR STATE FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF IMPORT SUBSTITUTION|
|In the present conditions of sanctions restrictions, the role of the state in supporting and stimulating certain directions of the country’s economic development for replacing imported goods with the products of domestic producers has increased. The relevance of the topic of the article is determined by the task of distributing financial resources between sectors of the economy in order to support import substitution. To do this, the ranking the industries to provide state-funded financial support to import substitution is carried out. The scientific significance of the article is to justify the list of the ranking criteria of branches based on the system structural approach that allows taking into account the factors of the external and internal environment of the industry that underlie the assessment of its prospects for the production of import-substituting products. The proposed list of the ranking criteria clarifies and complements the developments of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, and also takes into account the requirements of the consistency of the criteria, the presence of control actions of the external environment identified during the research, providing processes, input and output parameters of the industry model. The branches of the economy will be evaluated by experts according to the specified criteria. The conclusions and proposals formulated in the article open the possibility for the formation of a detailed methodology for the expert assessment of industries to provide them with state financial support for import substitution.
Keywords: import substitution, state financial support, ranking of industries, ranking criteria.
• ways of ranking the industries to provide state financial support for import substitution are generalized;
• the approach to increase the ranking criteria of branches is offered;
• based on the proposed approach, the list of the ranking criteria of branches for state financial support for import substitution is specified.
|Сведения:||Anna A. Korableva, Candidate of Economics, head of research methods of regional development issues of Omsk Scientific Center of the SB RAS, Associate Professor of Department of Finance and Credit of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Omsk.||72|
|Самарский государственный экономический университет © 2007-2021|