|Вестник самарского государственного экономического университета
Vestnik of Samara State University of Economics
|2018 №5 (163)
|THEORY OF ECONOMICS|
|DIGITAL ECONOMY: ESSENCE, MAIN DIRECTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT, CONSEQUENCES|
|The relevance of the topic of the article is due to the fact that the existing ideas in science did not form a unified understanding of the essence, directions and consequences of the digital economy, therefore, the aim of the research is to substantiate and outline the author’s idea of the regularity of the digital economy and its essence, ways of its development. The category of the digital economy is considered in the unity of genetic, essential, structural and functional aspects, the internal relationship of digitali-zation with the fourth industrial revolution and the beginning of the introduction of digital technologies in all spheres of human life are grounded. The scientific significance of the research is to reveal the content and main directions of Russia’s systemic transition to the model of digital development. The formulated methodological approach and the results obtained open the way for further studies of essen-tial features of the digital economy and for the development of practical measures for its development, and help prevent negative consequences of digitalization, institutional regulation of the systemic transi-tion of the Russian economy to the model of digital development.
Keywords: digitalization, digital economy, big data, platform economy, fourth industrial revolution, in-formation society.
• the ideas about the genesis, essence, prospects and consequences of the digital economy are pre-sented;
• the material basis of the digital economy and the direction of its development are disclosed;
• the consequences of the transition of the economy to the model of digital development are exam-ined.
|Сведения:||Konstantin N. Ermolaev, Doctor of Economics, Head of the Department of Institutional Economics and Economic History, Samara State University of Economics.||9|
|Domnina S.V., Savoskina E.V.|
|ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE SAMARA REGION|
|There are 19 indicators characterizing the social policy of the region: socio-demographic, social and labor in-dicators, income indicators, and health, housing, education, culture and recreation, economic and social secu-rity, etc. The analysis of the dynamics of socio-economic development indicators of the Samara region for the period from 2014 to 2016 is carried out. Based on the social profile of the region, the place of the Samara re-gion among the regions of the Russian Federation in terms of social indicators of economic development is identified.
Keywords: social policy, level and quality of life, population incomes,socio-demographic indicators, social and labor indicators, health indicators, housing provision for the population, education, culture and recreation indicators, economic and social security indicators, social profile of the region.
• social and economic policy of the region are based on socio-demographic, income, social, labor, medical, housing, educational, cultural-leisure and other components represented by 19 indicators;
• the dynamics of socio-economic indicators of the Samara region for 2014-2016 showed that the region has 12 middle indicators among the regions of the Russian Federation (30-60th) in 12 indicators (out of 19 ana-lyzed). And only in 3 indicators (by the level of employment, the number of students enrolled in higher educa-tion programs per 10,000 people, by the number of spectators of theaters per 1,000 population) is in the first third of the regions of the Russian Federation;
• the social profile of the region proposed in the study makes it possible to determine the strengths and weaknesses of the social and economic policy and can be used to determine the type of the region by the level and quality of life.
|Сведения:||Svetlana V. Domnina, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Samara State University of Economics. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Elena V. Savoskina, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Samara State Technical University.||15|
|Shlichkov V.V., Bataykin P.A., Nestulaeva D.R.|
|“EXAGGERATED MYTH” IN THE PRACTICE OF MODERN RUSSIAN STATE MUNICIPAL MANAGEMENT|
|The most frequently management methods and procedures used at the present stage of state construction are presented, in particular their specific group - methods of manual control. Based on the analysis of management activities of state bodies at all levels, the relative ratio of manual methods and system procedures used in the management process is determined, the author’s interpretation of “manual management” is proposed, and the motivation of acting subjects is explained. According to the authors, the main reasons for the periodic use of non-systemic procedures and the increase in the share of manual management are still due to the lack of democratic management traditions and practices, as well as the contradictory nature of legal acts and the existence of significant gaps in Russian legislation that failed to adequately reflect all complex fundamental socio-economic changes, resulting in some newly emerging socio-economic links - “sub object - object” are legally unresolved.
Keywords: motivation for applying manual control mode, balance of internal relations of the object, direct in-structions, management structures, state-municipal management, subject of manual control.
• the content of the concept of “manual control” is defined;
• the relative ratio of “system” and “manual” methods used in practice by management subjects is calculated;
• the level and degree of influence of management procedures applied in manual mode on fundamental so-cial, economic, and political processes that determine the main trends in the development of Russian soci-ety at the current stage are established.
|Email:|| email@example.com, Diana_n_r@mail.ru|
|Сведения:||Valery V. Shlichkov, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Chief Editor of the journal “Bulletin of Economics, Law and Sociology”, Kazan; Pavel A. Bataykin, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev (KAI); Diana R. Nestulaeva, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Kazan State Energy University.||25|
|ECONOMICS, ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS, BRANCHES, COMPLEXES|
|DEVELOPMENT OF THE AGRICULTURAL CAPACITY USING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES|
|It is established that agriculture in modern conditions is one of priority sectors that contribute to the strategic development of the country in such areas as increasing food security, increasing the number of areas with agrarian specialization in a difficult socio-economic situation, ensuring a high standard of living of the population in the periphery. Digital technologies contribute to the achievement of these goals and objectives, contrib-uting to the adaptation of the industry to external conditions associated with geopolitical and macroeconomic changes. The problem is in the difficult natural and climatic conditions for the formation of agricultural production in many regions of the country, the need for innovation and a scientifically based approach to improve the results in crop production of such subjects of the Russian Federation as the Krasnodar region that is a leader in the production of agricultural products. The purpose of the study is to identify promising areas for the development of the agricultural sector of the Krasnodar region on the basis of digital technologies, to assess the possible effect of their introduction into the production cycle.
Keywords: digital technologies, innovative technologies, accessibility, agriculture, crop production, capacity, programs, efficiency.
• digital technologies in agriculture outnumber traditional ones in efficiency by several times;
• the application of innovative technologies and methods in agriculture will contribute to a high commercial, production and environmental effect;
• the Krasnodar region will be able to significantly improve the results of agricultural production in the field of crop production and reach a higher level of exports and domestic consumption;
• the identification of the capacity of the industry through digital technologies will improve the quality of labor, reduce costs, increase the social and economic impact and attractiveness of the industry for key specialists - agronomists, engineers, technologists.
|Сведения:||Matvey S. Oborin, Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department of Economic Analysis and Statistics, Perm Institute (branch) of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Professor of the Department of World and Regional Economics, Economic Theory, Perm State National Research University, Professor of the Department of Management, Perm State Agro-Technological University, Professor of the Department of Management and Technology in Tourism and Service, Sochi State University.||38|
|Shchutskaya A.V., Afanasyeva E.P.|
|MOTIVATION FACTORS OF LABOR PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENT AT AIC ENTERPRISES|
|The problems to motivate employees at AIC enterprises in the Samara region in conditions of sustainable de-velopment of agro-industrial production on the basis of increasing labor productivity are considered. The esti-mation of the level, dynamics and structure of remuneration of labor from the point of view of stimulating la-bor activity of workers to high-performance work is given. A correlation between the level of wages and labor productivity is determined. Recommendations for improving the motivation mechanism at AIC enterprises are given.
Keywords: motivation, labor productivity, labor remuneration, intangible incentives, AIC, agriculture, food in-dustry.
• the analysis of labor remuneration as the main tool of the motivational mechanism at AIC enterprises of the Samara region is carried out;
• the decreased interdependence between the level of wages and labor productivity is presented;
• it is proposed to improve the motivation system of employees by changing the structure of remuneration and activating intangible incentives.
|Сведения:||Aleksandra V. Shchutskaya, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor; Elena P. Afanasyeva, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor - Samara State University of Economics.||49|
|FINANCE, CURRENCY CIRCULATION AND CREDIT|
|PERSPECTIVES OF USING THE COMPLEX APPROACH TO THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SECURITIES MARKET|
|The author’s approach to the implementation of trust management in the securities market reflects the role of the state as a participant in trust management, and also describes in detail its complex of connections (contours) and features. Based on the allocation of four contours (“Finance”, “Information”, “Risks” and “Law”), an analysis of the regulation of trust management was conducted and proposed directions, methods and tools for its improvement. The relevance of the research in the development of theoretical foundations of trust management and practical recommendations in terms of the development of its regulation is due to the active growth in the number of clients - founders of management and a significant amount of funds transferred to a trust manager.
Keywords: trust management, securities market, regulation, prudential supervision.
• the integrated approach to trust management in the securities market is presented;
• the features of trust management in the securities market are defined and described;
• the methods and tools for improving the regulation of trust management in the securities market are proposed.
|Сведения:||Ekaterina V. Lutz, a post-graduate student, Dostoevsky Omsk State University.||57|
|Самарский государственный экономический университет © 2007-2021|