|Вестник самарского государственного экономического университета
Vestnik of Samara State University of Economics
|2017 №12 (158)
|THEORY OF ECONOMICS|
|Larionov A.V., Konovalova M.Eu.|
|THE ROLE OF INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL IN THE CURRENT CRISIS OF THE BANKING SYSTEM OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION|
|The purpose of the study is to substantiate transformation processes of the banking sector theoretically and to develop practical recommendations to improve its effectiveness as a key link in the transmission mechanism of the monetary policy of the Bank of Russia. In the process of research, dialectical, systemic, structural, economic-mathematical methods of scientific knowledge are used. Conclusions are made regarding the objective nature of the existing problems in the banking sector, the genesis of which is related to a complex of historical, institutional and economic factors. The main risks, threats to the functioning of the banking sector are shown, factors that prevent the investment attractiveness of the banking business are highlighted.
Keywords: banking system, supervision, institutions, trust, disinflation, imbalances, sanation, competition, monopoly.
• it is revealed that the current banking crisis is the result of unsolved systemic problems that arose in the period 2008-2009, as a result of the formation of toxic assets and a total liquidity deficit;
• it is proved that in the current period - 2016-2017 - problematic assets are less likely to cause a sectoral crisis, but rather act as a deterrent to development, hampering credit growth as a non-performing asset and due to the burden on capital (according to the Central Bank’s standards);
• one of the most important problems of the banking system is associated with the narrowness of the credit market for small and medium-sized businesses, which does not meet modern economic challenges and hinders the transition to innovative development;
• it is shown that the modern banking sector has lost its generic function of transforming savings into investment; the money resource attracted to deposits does not reach the real sector of the economy, the distributive mechanism is inhibited;it is revealed that one of the key factors causing the financial crisis is personnel shortage;
• the problems with the qualifications of personnel in the banking system are among the most acute at the moment;
• it is proved that the fiduciary principles are the basis for the functioning of the modern banking system; trust is the most important phenomenon of the socio-economic reality of the modern world and it is a necessary condition for any social action, which ultimately contributes to the welfare of society as a whole;
• the causes of depersonified institutional trust, as well as distrust in individual “personalities” of the banking world, which is filled with an increasing number of random people who are not professionals in their field;
• to strengthen the positions of regions and transition to innovative development, it is necessity to expand the regional market of banking services, which are characterized by the crisis phenomena even more than the industry as a whole.
|Сведения:||Anton V. Larionov, Managing Director of the “FINAM” Group in Samara, a post-graduate student; Maria Eu. Konovalova, Doctor of Economics, Professor, head of Economic Theory Department - Samara State University of Economics.||5|
|FORMATION OF INNOVATIVE TERRITORIAL-CLUSTER EDUCATION IN THE ELECTRIC POWER COMPLEX OF THE EURASIAN ECONOMIC UNION|
|The main goals and tasks of creating supranational branch markets on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union are presented, which ultimately should ensure energy security, economic stability of the territory, reliability and continuity of energy facilities, further development of national energy complexes. Analyzed indicators of depreciation of fixed assets and emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere from the operation of power plants indicate a decline in the technological stability of the electric power complexes of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union. In this connection, the paper presents conceptual directions for the formation of innovative clusters in the electric power industry, thanks to which it is possible to solve the problem of the invariance of the electric power industries, to develop new technological projects and solutions involving all stakeholders, and to remove issues related to transition of energy from resource dependence to innovative technologies.
Keywords: integration, national states, electric power complex, energy enterprises, the Eurasian Economic Union, technological stability, depreciation of fixed assets, emissions of pollutants, cluster formations.
• the prerequisites for the unification of states in the Eurasian Economic Union and goals of creating a supranational electricity market are presented, which ensure the stability, security, reliability and continuity of the functioning of national power facilities;
• the analyzed indicators of depreciation of fixed assets and emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere from the functioning of the electric power complexes of the Eurasian Economic Union indicate a decrease in the technical and technological stability of the national electric power industry;
• the conceptual directions of innovative territorial-cluster formations that are to be formed within a specific locality, are developed, and it will allow rapid convergence of interested parties into a single structure and solve techno-technological problems of the electric power complex of a specific locality.
|Сведения:||Arthur A. Gibadullin, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor of Energy Department, Moscow Technological Institute, Associate Professor of Department of Economics and Management in the Fuel and Energy Complex, State University of Management.||12|
|Koroleva E.N., Zvereva M.S.|
|FUEL AND ENERGY COMPLEX OF THE REGION: ASPECTS OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT|
|Within the framework of the presented research, the essence of energy efficiency aspects in sustainable development of the regional fuel and energy complex is presented, and on this basis the concept of “sustainable energy-efficient development of the fuel and energy complex in the region” is concretized. It required determining the role and place of the fuel and energy complex in the social and economic system of the region, as well as systematizing its functions, systemic and specific properties, problems, i.e. the main characteristics that ensure the effective implementation of long-term objectives set for the fuel and energy complex by the innovative development of the regional economy.
Keywords: region, fuel and energy complex, energy efficiency, sustainable development, innovations.
• the system of characteristics of the regional fuel and energy complex, which is disclosed in its elements, functions, systemic and specific properties, ensures effective implementation of long-term objectives of the regional economic development, determines its special place in the social and economic system of each constituent entity of the Russian Federation;
• the main direction of modern research of the fuel and energy complex is the study of conditions for its sustainable development;
• in conditions of the fuel and energy complex limitation by environmental and social standards, sustainable development can be ensured only at the expense of the technological component, reinforced by innovations, which implies an increase in the energy efficiency of the fuel and energy complex;
• the strategic development priorities of the national and regional levels determine the need to reorient the energy policy to the resource-innovative development, which involves the use of new tools as part of mechanisms for the effective management of sustainable development of the region’s fuel and energy complex.
|Сведения:||Elena N. Koroleva, Doctor of Economics, Professor; Maria S. Zvereva, Master`s Degree in “State and Municipal management”. - Samara State University of Economics.||18|
|Korableva A.A., Karpov V.V.|
|THE ORGANIZATIONAL MODEL AND STAGES OF THE FORMATION OF IMPORT-SUBSTITUTING TERRITORIAL INNOVATIVE CLUSTERS|
|The organizational model is being developed, stages of the formation of import-substituting territorial innovative clusters are specified. The purpose of the study is to develop the organizational model of import-substituting territorial innovation clusters. The peculiarity of the research topic is that it simultaneously includes the issues of import substitution - as a goal, and questions of creating innovations, forming territorial clusters - as a means to achieve this goal. This determined the use of logical analysis, generalization, grouping and modeling methods in the work. As a result of the analysis and generalization of main theoretical and regulatory provisions regarding import substitution and creation of territorial innovative clusters, the sequence and content of stages of the formation of the territorial innovative cluster are clarified and its organizational model is developed, which can be used as methodological recommendations for creating a cluster structure that produces import-substituting products.
Keywords: territorial innovation cluster, import substitution, organizational model, cluster formation.
• the analysis of main theoretical and regulatory provisions regarding import substitution and the formation of territorial innovative clusters is carried out;
• the stages of formation of import-substituting territorial innovative clusters are specified;
• the organizational model of the territorial innovation cluster, which produces import-substituting products, is developed.
|Сведения:||Anna A. Korableva, Candidate of Economics, head of research methods of regional development issues, Omsk Scientific Center of the SB RAS, Associate Professor of Department of Finance and Credit, Omsk Branch of Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation; Valeriy V. Karpov, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Chairman of Omsk Scientific Center of the SB RAS, Professor of Department of Finance and Credit, Omsk branch of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.||25|
|MODERN FORMS OF FINANCING AND SUPPORT FOR INNOVATIVE PROJECTS|
|High rates of technology development have led to the emergence and development of new forms of financing innovative projects. One of the most popular and fast-growing ways of financing innovative projects is the initial placement of tokens (Initial Coin Offering), based on the principles of crowdselling and crowdfinding. ICO illustrates, on the one hand, the simplicity of the mechanism, on the other - high risks, which cause the urgency of the study. The paper considers ICO as one of the forms of attracting investments for the implementation and development of innovative projects, distinguishing ICO from IPO, crowdfunding. The analysis of ICO, completed in 2017, is carried out.
Keywords: primary location of tokens, crowdfunding, crowdselling, blockchain, crypto currency.
• the economic essence of ICO and its impact on the innovation process is determined;
• the differences in ICO from IPO are presented;
• the analysis of ICO, completed in 2017, is carried out.
|Сведения:||Bulat A. Shkanov, Undergraduate, Samara State University of Economics.||34|
|ECONOMICS, ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS, BRANCHES, COMPLEXES|
|ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION AND ANALYSIS OF ENTREPRENEURIAL PRECONDITIONS FOR STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITIES IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC|
|Entrepreneurship is one of keys that make the European Union the most competitive economy in the world, so supporting business is a priority. Business skills are among the key competencies in the field of education. The main goal of this article is to identify the entrepreneurial talent and business potential on the basis of the questionnaire, which is a necessary condition for successful business. Another goal is to emphasize the need to develop the spirit of entrepreneurship at school. This will introduce new training programs, new training courses that support the development of entrepreneurial skills. The theoretical part is devoted to entrepreneurship education. The results of the survey are presented, in which the respondents are VЉTE students in Ceske Budejovice. Special attention is paid to assessment of the data of individual items in the questionnaire in order to emphasize the need to introduce new educational methods for developing the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Keywords: entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial potential, entrepreneurial talent, entrepreneurial competence, entrepreneurship, education for entrepreneurship, teaching methods, survey method.
• it is necessary to determine the entrepreneurial potential and talent for business using a special method;
• it is neccessary to support the development of entrepreneurship / entrepreneurial activity in schools;
• the study of entrepreneurial talents and entrepreneurial potential is possible using the survey method;
• training programs should be business-oriented.
|Сведения:||Iveta Kmecová, Doctor of Technical and Economic Institute, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic.||37|
|EXPORT CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT OF GRAIN FARMS IN THE SAMARA REGION|
|Over the past few years, the supply in the grain market of the Samara region has substantially exceeded demand for it. This leads to a reduction in intraregional prices and, accordingly, to a reduction in the yield of grain-producing farms. To stabilize the situation in the regional grain market, taking into account the geographic location of the region, it is necessary to expand the export of grain and products of its processing. The purpose of the study is to substantiate the perspective directions of the development of the export potential of the grain industry in the Samara region and prepare proposals for their implementation. Key methods: theoretical analysis, computational-constructive, comparison method, economic-statistical method. The paper analyzes the export potential of grain production in the Samara region and suggests specific measures aimed at its comprehensive implementation in conditions of global competition. Particular attention is paid to the development of deep grain processing in the region, which will not only increase the regional value added, but also ensure the removal of surplus grain from the market. To achieve these goals, it is necessary to monitor and manage risks that could negatively affect the export of grain from the region; first of all, phytosanitary security of the territory should be ensured. The implementation of recommendations proposed in the article on the development of the interregional grain trade and logistics complex in the Samara region will make it possible to turn the region into one of the largest export grain centers in the country.
Keywords: grain production, export, logistics, infrastructure, state support.
• the growth rates of grain production in the Samara region outpaces the growth rates of its consumption, which leads to an imbalance in the regional grain market;
• it is possible to achieve sustainable development and high profitability of the grain business in the region in a strategic perspective due to its inclusion in the world grain trade, stimulation of grain exports;
• to develop the export potential of the grain economy of the Samara region, it is necessary to develop and implement a set of measures aimed at modernizing the logistics infrastructure of the regional grain market, to develop deep grain processing, and to ensure phytosanitary security in the region.
|Сведения:||Roman V. Nekrasov, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Samara State University of Economics.||43|
|Maltseva A .A.|
|TO THE QUESTION OF CHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT OF SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATIONS|
|Based on the analysis of sources, the author carries out the terminological analysis of the concepts of “change management” and “development management” and implements the obtained results into the specifics of the activity of scientific organizations, for the first time clear definitions and characteristic features of change and development management are singled out. The proposed theoretical constructions are used for practical study of the current state and development of methodological foundations of such management.
Keywords: changes, development, scientific organization, management, evaluation, potential, scientific and technical products, intellectual capital, resource potential.
• the main specific difference between scientific organizations and other economic entities in terms of the content of activities is the receipt and application of new knowledge;
• change management in scientific organizations - a set of actions aimed at the adoption, introduction into practice, active replication and development of new methods and tools for conducting activities by the scientific organization;
• development management of scientific organizations is a well-planned complex of management activities, a regular targeted impact on internal processes and organizational elements of the scientific organization, which ensures their transformation aimed at increasing current and prospective performance, performance indicators, and contributes to building up the resource potential. This has a positive effect on the qualitative characteristics of final scientific and technical products and on the development of new promising species;
• the intellectual capital of a scientific organization is a key non-material resource that allows carrying out basic activities and increasing the value of consumers and the added value of their results, capable of self-growth under the condition of effective management.
|Сведения:||Anna A. Maltseva, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Director, Lurye Scientific and Methodological Center for Higher School Innovative Activity of Tver State University.
|Kuznetsova R.S., Lazareva N.V.|
|RATIONALE FOR ECONOMIC COSTS WITH SOCIAL DAMAGE AND LOSSES FROM MORBIDITY DUE TO HEPATITIS C|
|The actual socio-economic problem with the incidence of viral hepatitis C in the Samara region is reflected. The calculation of socio-economic costs and losses, which is borne by the society in case if one person is ill, is carried out. The estimated cost of antiviral therapy is estimated. The prognosis on the number of chronic viral hepatitis C cases is provided; the prognosis for the number of severe outcomes of the disease until 2020 is given.
Keywords: socio-economic losses, damage from hepatitis C, predictive criteria.
• the state of the viral hepatitis (HH) C incidences in the dynamics of materials of the Department of Rospotrebnadzor in the Samara region is studied;
• socio-economic costs are analyzed, economic losses associated with the increase in cases of morbidity, and, accordingly, the costs per patient, which can several times exceed the annual expenditures of the health care system for antiviral therapy of the main disease of VHC, are calculated;
• the assessment of direct financial expenses for treatment of a sick person is proved taking into account periodicity and volume of medical care provision;
• it is established that the multicomponent assessment of damage and losses will allow taking effective economic measures to combat VHC. For this, it is necessary to maintain clear statistical reporting for each case of the disease;
• it is necessary to develop a system of a single federal register of all patients with hepatitis B and C. A unified registry form is required, reflecting full information on the status of the patient’s disease, the dynamics of economic costs on recovery and subsequent rehabilitation, in order to improve the quality of life, and to reduce the number of relapses.
|Сведения:||Razina S. Kuznetsova, Candidate of Biological Sciences, a research scientist, Institute of Ecology of the Volga Basin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Togliatti; Natalia V. Lazareva, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Samara State University of Economics.||61|
|Kulkova I.A., Sokerina S.V.|
|EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM IN HIGH-TECH COMPANIES|
|The development of high-tech companies and improving the effectiveness of the innovation management process in innovation-oriented companies is an urgent topic of the current stage of the Russian economy development. To implement the tasks facing innovation-oriented, high-tech companies, the company needs staff with key and dynamic competencies that are capable and ready to achieve the objectives of the company’s innovative development. To get these employees, effective in innovative activities, it is necessary to effectively operate the personnel development system. This article examines indicators that characterize the company’s innovative activity, and indicators of innovative orientation of personnel; indicators of his labor behavior are identified and they can be indicators of the effective functioning of the personnel development system, its effectiveness for the purpose of innovative growth of the company. The author ‘s approach to analyze the effectiveness of the formation of personnel dynamic abilities, as well as the economic efficiency of the personnel development system in conditions of the company’ s innovative orientation are presented. The results of the conducted research and the formed definitions can be used in the practical activity of managers and specialists in the evaluation and development of personnel, in the management of innovations in high-tech companies.
Keywords: high-tech companies, personnel management, personnel development system, effectiveness of personnel development system.
• the conducted research made it possible to form the indicators for the innovative orientation of the personnel, which is the basis for the formation of the company’s innovative activity and the target for the functioning of the staff development management system;
• the tools for assessing the effectiveness of the personnel development management system (based on indicators of innovative staff behavior, on the formation of dynamic staff abilities, on economic efficiency) allow conducting ex-press analysis of the effectiveness of the personnel development management system.
|Сведения:||Inna A. Kulkova, Doctor of Economics, Professor of Department of Management and Marketing; Svetlana V. Sokerina, a post-graduate student - Perm National Research Polytechnic University.
|FINANCE, CURRENCY CIRCULATION AND CREDIT|
|TRANSITION TO A MULTI-LEVEL BANKING SYSTEM AS A METHOD OF INCREASING COMPETITIVENESS OF THE RUSSIAN BANKING SECTOR|
|A special role of the banking system is to expand the opportunities for enterprises to attract financial resources, as well as to multiply the savings of citizens. In the near future, the structure of the Russian banking system is subject to a significant change. Instead of a two-level banking system in monetary policy and the economy as a whole, there will be a multi-level system, which will entail the division of financial and credit institutions into banks with a basic license and banks with a universal license. A multi-level banking system has long existed in European countries with the most developed economies (France, Germany and England). Innovations are needed primarily for the more efficient functioning of the Russian banking sector, as well as for strengthening its authority at the international level.
Keywords: bank, banking license, financial crisis, license revocation, banks, state banks, regional banks, multi-level banking system.
• the role of the banking license for the effective functioning of the banking system is analyzed, the main reasons for revocation of banking licenses are considered;
• the principles of the development and structure of banking systems in developed countries are considered;
• the problems associated with the transition to a multi-level banking system in Russia are identified.
|Сведения:||Ekaterina P. Ramzaeva, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Samara State University of Economics.||72|
|Самарский государственный экономический университет © 2007-2021|